Geographic Area: 3 locations in Bellingham,WA
Type of Cuisine: Thai
Link to Website: http://www.onrice.biz
Link to Menu: http://www.onrice.biz/indexflash.html
Link to Ingredients: none
Link to Allergen Information: none
Address: 2200 Rimland Dr., Ste. 100
Zip/Postal Code: 98226
Phone Number: 360-738-9995
Fax Number: 360-738-9994
Description of Food Allergy Accommodations
- Although there are no listed food allergy accommodations, Thai restaurants tend to be accommodating. Generally, if you state to the wait person that you are intolerant of wheat or egg they can easily assist you. Watch out for soy sauce if you are on a gluten-free diet. Ask if they have wheat-free soy sauce.
- On Rice restaurants pride themselves on serving everything fresh. They are eager to serve you food the way you enjoy it, namely sweet, spicy or savory. Each main course is served with brown or white rice and a simple green salad with warm, creamy peanut dressing. The lunch and dinner options are extensive.
- There are three locations in Bellingham: the one listed above, one at 209 N. Samish Way and one at 1224 Harris Ave, Ste. 101. Some locations have outdoor seating.
- It was difficult to find anything negative about On Rice.
- "Excellent Thai food with many different choices, including vegetarian dishes."
- "I've tried them all and this is the best in town. Everything about it is perfect. The Drunken Noodle is the way to go. Possibly the best dish I've had ever in my life. I can't get anything but that when I go!"
Adding a restaurant is easy. First copy the code from Restaurant Page Format for the preferred general layout. Put a link to the restaurant on the appropriate hub page, for example RestaurantsByName, save your change, then click on the link to open and edit the new page for your restaurant. Or just type the name of the restaurant in the URL line of your browser after '/index.php?title=' and open the new URL, paste in the code and add the info. Remember to back-link to the appropriate hubs, like your city area hub, and RestaurantsByName.