McCormick And Schmick's
McCormick and Schmick's
Geographic Area: Nationwide - Restaurants found in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C., and Wisconsin.
Type of Cuisine: Fresh Seafood
Link to Website: http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com
Link to Menu: http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/Locations/seattle-washington/seattle-washington/fourthave/menus.aspx
Link to Ingredients:
Link to Allergen Information: Gluten-Free Menu at this restaurant
Address: 722 4th Ave
Zip/Postal Code: 98104
Phone Number: 206-682-3900 or 1-888-226-6212
Fax Number: 206-667-0081
Description of Food Allergy Accommodations
- Although all the McCormick and Schmick's restaurants will try to accommodate those with food allergies or digestive issues the downtown Seattle restaurant on 4th Avenue has recently developed a gluten-free menu for both lunch and dinner which makes it easier to order. Having a gluten-free menu actually provides more options for those with celiac or gluten-intolerance.
- Menus are printed twice daily with a fresh seafood list at the top of the menu. They have 30 fresh seafood options at all times. Also the restaurant features 80 menu selections, including appetizers, soups, salads and interesting preparations of seafood. Steak and chicken are available.
- All restaurants feature a happy hour which many claim is the best happy hour available. Happy hour food starts at $1.95 and goes to $3.95, a real deal in today's economy. A special bar drink menu features well made cocktails with the history of each cocktail.
- If you prefer to eat at home and enjoy cooking, you can order fresh fish (or menu items) to be delivered to your front door at http://www.mccormickandschmicks.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=content.display&pageID=77
- "I am gluten intolerant, and the chef made me something special and it was delicious! Then at the end of our meal, our server brought us a complimentary gluten free dessert.
Could not ask for better service. I can't tell you how many "eye rolls" I get when I declare my gluten intolerance. They were more than helpful." Yelp 2009